Saturday 15 October 2011

The Story of a Human Life Part 42

=================ENGLISH LANGUAGE================
My activities that will compact the existing activities, and walking around until he was tired. Just back after a walk around Jakarta with my cousin. Very tired .. but fun in open time, our moment, then we communicate. then we share, If I know "Love" it's because of a weaker women.
I've never seen from the lack of women actually .. I am aware of and will never sue or require to be yours. To you I'm not insensitive, etc. .. but behind it is what you know and what you're ready to build a future with me?
I know that regulate sustenance of the Lord, but do you think i'll be the next of generation? What you're ready with the simplicity of life that might have been I know you live more than enough. Love is not just "walking together, phone, sms, chat". It's a common thing that often encountered in general.
Understand each other, could dampen the ego, to unite two different characters and personal unify two different families, each to sit together and solve the problems of existing solutions, etc.. Why are you silent ..? What can be answered ... "Please answer in your heart. Because I realized it was not being perfect and has flaws and in the learning process itself ..

Day did not feel started to move toward the darkness of evening twilight. Until the end then I forgot to say "sorry I'm late to say" Good nite sweetheart .. do not forget to pray may protect angel while you are sleep "amen .. Actually I'd love to say" would you be my soulmate until the end ". But .. pospoma syndrome suddenly reappeared. Arriving on the road driving my bike "red-matic" with a speed of 120 km / hour. Then I said, walking riding back to myself I do not want to see you SADNESS .. I just want to try to make you smile..

Actually what I myself ready for the future? I also still want to enjoy solitude, hmmm .. although sometimes a sense of time missed will be sharing some happy, sad, etc. "fair cause I also ordinary human."

If in say undecided or upset "not well". in said ready to "feel something is missing but what it is I myself do not know for sure". my intention today to see my mom smile has actually been entertaining for myself. Why every meeting someone who wants I'll make backrest if life would always be contrary to the "basic fundamentals". I do not want to spend the rest of the time with the short term momentarily "actually ..". So sorry I can't, cause it's very hard to write a memory here, and this is where I write much lamented my complaint, and I do not want you to be sad .
What do I have to look for? it will only lead to unilateral course, I want to have the word "ARE" not seek or be sought. Until there is my friend say to me "miles already working, there are already future savings, have a shared nature, lacking anything else". Yes there is still a lack of certainty, for example, rarely reply sms. If I reply communication is usually in a condition by mood "certainly from the point of it alone can makes someone badmood. That's not the truth is wasn't like that, does the condition" may be no pulse, and was a lot of work, whether hp where I do not know because tucked away somewhere , sometimes prefer not to get carried away, etc. ". Where's sometimes in say insensitive, arrogant, etc.. I've sent via e-mail message. thanks for the support, before any further, maybe it's good I'll stay away from you. There will be a bit annoying your privacy. To be sure we still be friends and pen pal. There is some thing not everything can be expressed, not that I do not believe it. Let the load it into my problems and will be looking for answers and solutions to process maturiosity future. It's better that box and I keep meeting buried again. It is true "not too good with someone because it would be mistaken." Maybe it's better not in the back, let all be considered "arrogant insensitivity, etc.". "Should You Deserve morethan me someone better .."

Sometimes the deepest realm of saying "what is this antecedent COMMUNICATIONS intent"? Maybe it's also one of my flaws. If you're in a state of silence itself, sometimes I prefer to write like this "do not know whether useful or not". sometimes if you're like joking in saying "lebay, stress". But ya never mind able to entertain yourself over and not bother other people. For sure I'm still a human being and the one thing most important goal adaah "Worship". Thnak's my diary all the time who had accompanied me. By looking at the writing itself, I feel better and should be the best in running life and take life right now and days to come.

In the end, better stay away and look at it from a distance only. Let her be happy with the choices that never reply or delivered to her. Into you, I look like a loser, but it would be received by the sincerity of the LORD. Temple said this is a piece of inspiration from you to me.

someone dear: though I have not met you, but by looking at the picture I painted as close to the taste.

================INDONESIA LANGUAGE===============
Aktifitasku yang padat akan kegiatan yang ada, bergontai berjalan hingga tak terasa letih menghampiri. Baru saja balik setelah jalan-jalan mengelilingi Jakarta bersama saudaraku. Sangat lelah..tapi menyenangkan dikala waktu terbuka, kami sejenak, kami berkomunikasi. Jika aku mengenal "Cinta" itu karena seorang kaum hawa. Aku tidak pernah melihat dari sisi kekurangan wanita sebenarnya.. Aku sadar dan tidak akan pernah menuntut ataupun mengharuskan jadi milikmu. Bagimu aku tidaklah peka, dsb.. tapi dibalik itu apa kamu tahu dan apa kamu siap membangun masa depan bersamaku?

Aku mengetahui rezeki yang mengatur dari Sang Pencipta, tapi apakah kamu tidak berfikir akan hal masa depan generasi berikutnya? apa kamu sudah siap dengan kesederhaan hidup yang mungkin selama ini aku tahu kamu hidup lebih dari cukup. Cinta itu tidak hanya "jalan berdua, telp, sms, chat". Itu hal yang lumrah yang sering di jumpai umumnya.

Saling mengerti, bisa meredam ego, mempersatukan 2 karakter berbeda dan menyatukan pribadi 2 keluarga berbeda, setiap permasalahan duduk bersama memecahkan solusi yang ada, dsb. Kenapa kamu diam..?? apa bisa dijawab... "silahkan jawab dalam hatimu. Karena aku sadar bukan makhluk yang sempurna dan memiliki kekurangan dan dalam masa proses pembelajaran diri.

Hari pun tak terasa mulai beranjak senja menuju gelapnya malam. Sampai pada akhirnya aku lupa untuk mengatakan  "I'm sorry late to say "Good nite sweetheart..don't forget to pray may angel protect while you are sleep" amen.. Sebenernya aku ingin sekali bilang "would you be my soulmate until the end". Tapi..pospoma syndrome itu tiba-tiba muncul kembali. Sesampainya di jalan mengendarai merah matic dengan kecepatan 120 km/jam. Dan sambil berjalan mengendarai aku berkata kembali pada diriku I don't wanna see you SAD..I just wanna try to make you smile.

Sebenarnya apa aku sendiri siap untuk masa depan? aku juga masih ingin menikmati kesendirian, yahh..meskipun terkadang suatu waktu merindukan rasa akan berbagi entah senang, sedih, dsb "wajar karena aku juga manusia biasa".

Kalau di bilang bimbang atau galau "tidak juga". di bilang siap "merasa ada yang kurang namun apa itu aku sendiri tidak tahu pasti".Niatku saat ini melihat ibuku tersenyum sebenarnya sudah menghibur untuk diriku sendiri. Kenapa setiap bertemu seseorang yang sekiranya ingin kujadikan sandaran hidup pasti selalu bertolak belakang "fundamental basic". Aku sendiri tidak mau menghabiskan sisa waktu dengan permainan sesaat "sebenarnya..". Maaf ya aku tidak bisa karena sangat berat menuliskan memori itu disini, karena disinilah aku banyak menulis keluh kesahku, dan aku tidak ingin kamu bersedih.

Apa memang aku harus mencari? itu hanya akan berujung pada sepihak saja, aku ingin ada kata "SALING" bukan mencari atau dicari saja. Sampai ada sahabatku blng "km sudah kerja, sudah ada tabungan masa depan, punya sifat share, kurang apa lagi". Ya masih ada kurangnya pasti, contohnya jarang membalas sms. Jikalau membales komunikasi biasanya dalam kondisi mood "pastinya dari sudut hal tersebut saja sudah membuat badmood seseorang. Padahal sebenarnya tidak seperti itu juga, memang kondisinya "mungkin tidak ada pulsa, dan sedang banyak kerjaan, entah hp di mana aku tidak tahu karena terselip disuatu tempat, kadang suka tidak terbawa, dsb". Mana kadang di bilang tidak peka, sombong, dll. Aku sudah mengirimkan message via e-mail. terima kasih atas supportnya, sebelum lebih jauh, mungkin ada baiknya aku akan menjauh darimu. Tidak akan sedikitpun mengganggu privasimu. Yang pasti kita masih bisa berteman n bersahabat. Ada beberapa hal yg tidak semuanya bisa di ungkapkan, bukan berarti aku tidak percaya. Biarkan beban itu menjadi permasalahanku dan akan kucari solusi jawabannya dan menjadi proses kedewasaanku kedepannya. Lebih baik kotak itu kusimpan rapat dan kukubur kembali. Memang ada benarnya "jangan terlalu baik dengan seseorang karena akan disalah artikan". Mungkin lebih baik tidak di balas, biar sekalian dianggap "sombong tidak peka, dsb". "You should deserve someone better morethan me.."

Kadang dari lubuk terdalam bilang "apa ini yg di maksud KOMUNIKASI"? Mungkin itu juga salah satu kekuranganku. Kalau sedang dalam kondisi diam sendiri, terkadang aku lebih memilih menulis seperti ini "tak tahu apakah berguna atau tidak". kadang jika sedang suka bercanda di bilang "lebay, stress". Tapi ya sudahlah selama bisa menghibur diri sendiri dan tidak menyusahkan orang lain. Yang pasti aku tetaplah manusia biasa dan satu hal terpenting tujuanku adaah "IBADAH". Thank's to my diary yg sepanjang waktu sudah menemaniku. Dengan melihat tulisanku sendiri, aku merasa lebih baik dan harus menjadi yang terbaik dalam menjalankan kehidupan dan tepat mengambil kehidupan sekarang dan masa yg akan datang.

Pada akhirnya lebih baik menjauh dan melihatnya dari kejauhan saja. Biarkan dia bahagia dengan pilihan yg tidak pernah tersampaikan ataupun disampaikan. Bagimu aku nampak seperti pecundang, tapi akan kuterima dengan keikhlasan dari-NYA. Bait penggalan kata ini adalah inspirasi darimu kepadaku.

dear someone: meskipun sudah lama aku tidak bertemu denganmu, tapi dengan melihat gambar yang kulukis seperti dekat rasanya.

Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 01.10 A.M
Created By: Sony Kazekage Peanutgarden

0 comments: