Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Story of a Human Life Part 1

================ENGLISH LANGUAGE================
When I Used Mask

At night, I stand alone looking star in the sky, would ask myself with the question. What are you looking for exactly. There is someone who provides advice to me. The happiness that was seem artificial and hollow look like. Then I try to find meaning day by day. Until I dared to ask myself, whether I'm happy or not "ask by yourself". Happiness is not addressed to someone else. The perfect of happiness, if your purpose life goal in all life is worship. 
By worship, I can make others smile. With worship, I can share with fellow beings in the world, With worship, I can give even the tiniest science what possessed, With worship, I can feel the peace of mind and body, With worship, I can understand the meaning of life, then what about the target, and what is the purpose of the target. Do not make something an object as a target. For if we can not reach it there are only 2 things: that;s call Disappointed, because they can not reach out and feel less. Every human being is created by God nature definitely has advantages and disadvantages. Use your excess do not make yourself as a person who is weak, as if we ourselves feel useless. You should have own principle with 1 failure could be 10 as well as success. Then what are embossed after that, negative feelings arise, felt himself most true and others are always wrong. Check into your conscience. Did I make everything perfect? Every human being created is not perfect, and ha was supposed to learn that in the end each of us will reach perfection. 
Learning is one of part worship. It;s kind like candle, if it’s not turned on you see overther only darkness and emptiness which is filled. For few reason at this point I can express with this post. Maybe pouring this post I will be able to share not much. I'd love one day to make someone can return my spirit. Somehow when I saw her smiley, I feel worship is very strong and want me to say that I love him, because his love to God. I will always be thankfull with all my activities today that GOD give to me in the past, present, n tommorow. I'm happy because my purpose in my live of worship. I'm straight myself,  because the worship of my parents who taught me to be a taft person. I looked in the mirror it self, because the mirror that makes you become conscious that's telling who you are. If you feel weak and feel useless, so make our GOD as DIALOG. Do not make GOD as MONOLOGUEThat many forms of worship and how. Whether your mindset and me are different, but they certainly That is the purpose of my life .. amen ..


===============INDONESIA LANGUAGE===============
Pada saat ku berdiri sendiri, pasti bertanya dalam dirinya..Apa sebenarnya yang kau cari .Ada seseorang yang memberikan masukan kepadaku. Kebahagiaan itu ada yang nampak semu dan hampa. Lalu berusaha mencari maknanya hari demi hari. Sampai aku memberanikan bertanya sendiri apakah aku bahagia "tanyakan kepada dirimu sendiri".kebahagiaan bukanlah ditujuakan kepada orang lain. Kebahagiaan yang seutuhnya jika tujuan hidupmu adalah ibadah. 
Dengan ibadah, aku dapat membuat orang lain tersenyum, Dengan ibadah, aku dapat berbagi dgn sesama insan didunia, Dengan ibadah, aku dapat memberikan ilmu walaupun hanya sedikit apa yg dimiliki, Dengan ibadah, ku dapat merasakan ketenangan batin dan raga, Dengan ibadah, ku dapat mengerti arti tentang kehidupan, Lalu bagaimana dengan target, dan apa tujuan dr target. Janganlah menjadikan sesuatu objek sebagai target. Karena jikalau kita tidak bisa mencapainya hanya ada hal: yakni Kecewa, karena tidak bisa menggapai lalu merasa kurang.
Setiap insan diciptakan oleh-NYA pasti memiliki kodrat kekurangan dan kelebihan. Gunakan kelebihanmu utk tidak menjadikan dirimu sebagai pribadi yg lemah, Seakan-akan diri kita merasa tidak berguna. Berperinsiplah bahwa dengan 1 Kegagalan sama halnya 10 kesuksesan. Lalu apa lagi yg ditimbulkan setelah itu, timbul perasaan negatif, merasa dirinya yang paling benar dan orang lain selalu salah. Tanyakan kedalam hati nuranimu. Sudahkah aku menjadikan segala sesuatunya sempurna? Setiap insan diciptakan tidak sempurna, dan ha itu seharusnya belajar yang pada akhirnya setiap dari kita akan mencapai kesempurnaan. Belajar adalah salah satu dari ibadah. Ibarat sebuah lilin, jika tidak dinyalakan maka yang terlihat hanyalah kegelapan dan kehampaan yg terisi. Entah mengapa pada saat ini aku bisa mengungkapkan dengan tulisan ini. Mungkin dengan menuangkan dengan tulisan ini aku bisa berbagi akan hal kecil. Aku ingin sekali suatu saat nanti dapat membuat seseorang di dalam kehidupanku tersenyum kembali.Terkadang jika aku melihat dia tersenyum aku merasa ibadahnya sangat kuat dan ingin aku mengatakan bahwa aku cinta dia, Karena cintanya kepada-NYA. Aku akan selalu bersyukur dengan apa yang ada saat ini, tapi aku bahagia karena ibadah tujuan hidupku. Aku tegak sendiri, karena ibadah orang tuaku yang mendidikku menjadi orang. Aku bercermin sendiri, karena cermin itu yg membuatmu menjadi sadar itulah dirimu. Jika kamu merasa lemah dan merasa tidak berguna, maka jadikanlah Tuhan-Mu sebagai DIALOG.. JANGAN jadikan Tuhan-Mu sebagai MONOLOG. Ibadah itu banyak bentuk dan caranya. Entah apakah mindset akau dan kamu berbeda, tapi yang pasti Itulah tujuan hidupku kelak..amien..

Created By: Sony Kazekage Peanutgarden

0 comments: