Friday 8 July 2011

The Story of a Human Life Part 21

================ENGLISH LANGUAGE=================
When I feel alone, I realize in the end over there will be changes in the human life cycle. Somehow I suddenly aware of the flaws do not see a reflection of life in the future when my friends have problems in his life. They complained, but actually I don't listen them just shut down my feelings, only seeing with my eyes. One inside has a complaint I've be despondent deep inside of in my heart "does they knew it?". 
I just kept smiling to my friends without knowing whether the smile is meaningful or not. 


I'm thinking that he's been consider to be the best that i ever had, oneday disappeared in front of me without the slingtest honestly that I know myself wherther it is right or wrong. I am saddened by such conditions, but I didn't do much. Undecided position in life that make me try to keep my heart, as far as I know it wasn't the real me. They did not give the news, did not see the fear that I experienced. I want to hear his voice even though only a few seconds. I do not want to think bad of  condition. Do not ever asking me why I care about you, do not ever say why should I want to take care of you. In my heart I wanna keep and take care of you because of God giving to me. I want to see you smile I want you to feel comfort, I do not want to hurt you, is it wrong..?

Until one time when I've been conditioned not to think with logic and feelings. I questioned the meaning of loyalty and whether I'd be the right person as the ribs for you?. Loyalty is expensive, but honesty is far more priceless even if conditions are rarely any humans could accept these conditions. In my solitude, no one can understands the condition of my heart, I'm busy but I feel lonely "what's wrong with my condition". Then I leaned against a white wall and I prayed. Proper my condition as the creature cried, begged the desire, hope, because I'm being weakness. In my heart, I pray to The Lord and I wept for the condition of my feelings in my heart and I made dialogue with the Lord:

Crying and leaning on the shoulders of God 
Touching God give wisdom to the servant who attempting to know the meaning of life the Lord that gave to me 
My heart shine bright light of God 
I'm feeling thankful prayer and tears flowed logic  
Tears flowed endlessly 
Because amazed at the greatness of God 
Because I know is the power of God that is able to strengthen me Out of words has not been sufficiently grateful for many blessings God
I miss when the silence to remain within the embrace of God ... 


Even though I hate and anger in any condition, I would position as him. Because I realized it was not perfect man, and in my little heart I want to make him happy and smiling even if my way is considered wrong by him .. I Make this from inside of my heart. And then when I meet someone on the street who has not physically perfect, but he was keen to work without seeing him will lack the grace of God.Today I am very grateful to my situation and I pray protect the people dearest dear GOD ... Actually I die will not bring wealth, or whatever it except for my body in the world of charity amen .. At that moment I began to think more calmly, with much to see people who are less fortunate fate from me... 

Dear God ...... I'm not a perfect human kind, but i belived someday Will be the best thing here in front of me ... 


===============INDONESIAN LANGUAGE===============
Disaat ku merasa sendiri, aku sadar pada akhirnya akan ada perubahan dalam siklus kehidupan manusia. Entah mengapa tiba-tiba aku sadar akan kekuranganku tidak melihat cerminan hidup dimasa depan ketika temanku memiliki permasalahan hidup. Mereka mengeluh, tapi aku tidak mendengarkannya hanya menutup perasaanku, hanya melihat dengan mataku saja. Satu sisi akau memiliki keluhan akan gundah gulana di hatiku "apakah dia mengetahui itu?". Aku hanya terus tersenyum tanpa mengetahui apakah senyum itu bermakna atau tidak.

Dia yang selama ini aku anggap sebagai orang terbaik, lenyap di hadapanku tanpa aku ketahui sedikitpun kejujuran hati apakah itu salah atau benar. Aku sedih dengan kondisi seperti itu, namun apa daya aku tidak berbuat banyak. Posisi bimbang dalam hidup yang membuatku berusaha menjaga hatiku, saat aku terjauh, saat aku bukan menjadi diriku sesungguhnya. Dia tidak memberikan kabar, dia tidak melihat kekhawatiran yang aku alami. Aku ingin mendengar suaranya meskipun hanya beberapa detik saja. Aku tidak ingin berfikir buruk akan kondisi yang dialaminya. Jangan pernah bertanya kenapa aku peduli, jangan pernah berkata mengapa harus aku yang ingin menjagamu. Didalam hatiku aku menjaga dan peduli kepadamu karena-NYA. Aku ingin melihatmu tersenyum aku ingin menghiburmu, aku tidak ingin menyakitimu dan apakah itu salah..?
Sampai pada suatu masa ketika aku sudah berfikir tidak terkondisikan dengan logika dan perasaanku. Aku mempertanyakan arti kesetiaan dan apakah aku sudah menjadi orang yang tepat sebagai tulang rusukmu untukmu?. Kesetiaan itu mahal harganya, tapi kejujuran jauh lebih tak ternilai meskipun kondisinya jarang setiap manusia bisa menerima kondisi tersebut. Didalam kesendirianku, tiada seorangpun yang mengerti kondisi hatiku, aku ramai tapi aku merasa sepi "ada apa dengan kondisiku". Kemudian aku bersandar di dinding putih dan aku berdoa. Wajarkan aku sebagai makhluknya menangis, memohon keinginan, pengharapan karena aku hanya makhluk yang lemah. Didalam hatiku aku berdoa kepada-NYA dan aku menangisi kondisi perasaanku didalam hati dan aku menjadikan-NYA berdialog:

Menangis dan bersandar dibahu-MU
Menyentuh hikmah yg KAU beri pada hamba-MU mencoba mengenal makna hidup yang dierikan oleh-NYA
Hatiku terang terpancar cahaya-MU 
Kupanjatkan doa beriring tangis perasaan dan logikaku Airmata mengalir tanpa henti
Karena kagum akan kebesaran-MU 
Karena kutahu hanyalah kuasa-MU yang mampu menguatkanku Habis kata2 belum cukup tuk mensyukuri banyak nikmat-MU
Aku rindukan saat2 heningku untuk tetap ada didalam peluk-MU...  


Sebenci dan semarah apapun kondisiku, aku akan memposisikan sebagai dirinya.. Karena aku sadar bukan manusia yg sempurna, dan dalam hati kecilku aku ingin membuatnya bahagia dan tersenyum meskipun caraku dianggap salah olehnya.. Aku berkata berdasarkan dari lubuk hatiku terdalam. Dan kemudian pada saat aku bertemu seseorang di jalan yang memiliki fisik tidak sempurna, namun dia tetap giat bekerja tanpa melihat kekurangan yanag ada pada dirinya menjadikan sebagai anugrah dari-NYA. Hari ini aku sangat bersyukur dengan keadaanku dan aku berdoa lindungilah orang-orang terdekatku dear The Lord... Sesungguhnya aku mati tidak akan membawa harta, atau apapun itu kecuali hanya amal selama jasadku di dunia amien..Pada saat itu mulailah aku bisa berfikir lebih tenang, dgn melihat orang yg jauh masibnya kurang beruntung dariku...

Dear GOD... I'm not kind a perfect human, but i belived someday the best thing will be here in front of me...

Saturday, July 09, 2011 at 9:59 p.m
Created By:Sony Kazekage Peanutgarden

0 comments: